Saturday, February 14, 2009

Whatcha Doin?



This layout is just a few of the many pictures that I have of my granddaughter, Ella, scoping things out. She loves to get into the cabinets and see what all she can find. :) I have been working on an album that I intend to give to her one day when she is grown. I think that she will appreciate seeing all the little tidbits of her life when she was a baby.
Papers: Basic Grey Sultry, Making Memories Love Notes
Ink: Ranger
Other: flowers, bling centers: Prima; other bling: Heidi Swapp, Me & My Big Ideas; chipboard: Bo Bunny; Letters: Making Memories, American Crafts; ribbon: May Arts;

1 comment:

  1. Lisa - I love this awesome layout! I like all the bling. I'm sure Ella's album will be full of sparkle and she will love it when she gets older :-)

    ReplyDelete