Tuesday, February 17, 2009

H2O Baby





This layout was alot of fun to do for me and as you can see Ella was having a wonderful time being the object of my photography. I used the Cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge to cut out the faucet, H2O, bubbles and used the Storybook cartridge to cut out the tag on the top left. I am really liking my Cricut. Anyway I then inked the diecuts to give them some definition and added some stickles to the H2O title. After the layout was put together and glued in place I added the epoxy bubbles from Cloud 9 all over the layout to look as if water droplets were actually on the page.

Paper: Basic Grey Sultry, Pink Paislee Office Lingo
Transparency: Pink Paislee Office Lingo
Stickles, Ink: Ranger
Other: ribbon - unknown; flowers: Prima; glitter letter stickers: Making Memories; chipboard letters: Pressed Petals

3 comments:

  1. You know I love this layout! The colors and details are awesome in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sweet! Your pictures are fabulous! Again I love all your details. Great layout! Such a sweet subject too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa! I keep trying to leave you comments, but the verification thing never works (fingers crossed that it works this time). I love this layout. The colors are so fun and your embellishments are great. Ella is so cute! You've inspired me to use my Cricut!

    ReplyDelete