



Here is my little princess trying to walk. She has lived with us on and off all of her life so I have been able to catch alot of these special moments.
For this LO I added Pixie Dust Blingz to the letters and used the Sakura Pink Stardust pen to accent the journal stamp and outline the stickers. I love those pens :).
Paper: K & Company, Autumn Leaves
Ink: Colorbox, Stazon
Other: flowers: Prima; brad: K & Company; stamps: Fancy Pants; clear heart: Heidi Swapp; bling: Me & My Big Ideas; chipboard: Lil Davis, EK Success; ribbon: Making Memories, unknown; letters: Pressed Petals; stickers: 7 Gypsies; puffed sweets: Making Memories;

Lisa, I'm so glad you are posting your LO's so I can see the ones you don't do at crops. This one is great too! I like the blingz on the letters and the decorative edge paper.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful layout!! I love the paper in the center of your layout, very cool! Such sweet pictures too :)
ReplyDelete