I made this mini album for my Mom in Florida. This mini chipboard album is made by using double sided adhesive to adhere various types of ribbons to the cover. My Mom loved it and I hope that ya'll do too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The antics in life can be pretty comical and the best to capture. Since I live in the Bayou State and am somewhat of a rebel I decided that bayouRebelAntics would be fitting. Anyway - my passion is my family and capturing the memories, both good and bad, through photography and scrabooking. One day my kids can enjoy the scrapbooks and will remember those antics in life.
This is VERY pretty Lisa! Doesn't surprise me at all that your Mom loved it!! Thanks for playing along in our challenge!
ReplyDeletewow - that is awesome!! Love the colors and all the layers of ribbon. That little tassel of beads is so cool! Very elegant!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Jami
That album cover is just great. I can't imagine the time it took to get all that ribbon straight. You must really love ribbon and your mom.
ReplyDeleteLisa, you ROCK! Check out this blog you got set up and the ribbon book is great. Thanks for joining in!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, just beautiful !! Wow
ReplyDeleteLorraine
Hey Lisa. I love this book. It is so cute, and such a great way to showcase the ribbon that we all love so much. Welcome to the blogverse.
ReplyDelete